Thursday, September 23, 2010

Forgiving & Letting Go

I feel very de-motivated recently. Things are not done in a way I would like it to be. There are people that I would like to meet but not around. There are people that I would not like to meet always appear in front of me. I wish I could have done something more but instead I stop doing it almost totally. I wish I could have spent less time on some activities but I fail to so. I wish I could have more time with the kids but when I have some time I spent it doing something else. Due to friendship I did something that made me not happy. I wanted to do something else but because of the relationship I feel that I need to give support. Oh What am I doing!!! :( I started day dreaming, building my own dream that can make me feel better. It's also a dream, that will never come true.

2 years ago, when I was having depression, I listened a lot to Forgiving and Letting Go from Inner Talk. I wanted to release my anger, guilt, and fear at that time. I like the music, very soothing and calming. I felt much better after listening to the music. At least I'm able to cool down myself. I don't have the CD with me in the office here. So I downloaded the free mp3 and listen in the office. Just want to make myself feel better before leaving office today. Forgiving is not easy, not to mention letting go. I hope tomorrow is a better day!

No comments: